Discover the transformative power of digital technology and streamlined processes in implant dentistry to elevate patient outcomes and boost practice profitability.
This comprehensive webinar will delve into cutting-edge techniques, efficient systems, and automation strategies that will revolutionise your approach to building a thriving dental practice centred around dental implants.
Join us as we unlock the secrets to optimising patient care, streamlining procedures, and maximising profitability in the dynamic world of dental implant dentistry.
- The cutting-edge techniques in digital technology
- Efficient systems and automation strategies to build a thriving dental implant practice
- How to optimise patient care by streamlining procedures
- How to maximise profitability in the dynamic world of dental implant dentistry.
Dr Chetan Mathias is a practicing dentist and co-owner of two practices, leading a large team in both practices. His areas of interest are digital implant dentistry and full arch rehabilitation.
He has been using Biohorizons implants since 2009 and is one of the largest users of the Camlog implant system.
Chetan is actively involved in training dentists nationally and internationally on surgical implant dentistry.
He is also a member of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, ADI and the ITI.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Navigating dental practice sales: understanding deal structures and types of buyers
- Practice ownership – should I take the plunge?
- Composite direct veneering: how to make it easier with style
- 15C ridge preservation – plan, preserve, prevent
- Dan, Wayne and Sunil in conversation – interproximal reduction for GDPs.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.