Dentale introduces its ‘Place on patients 10-day course’ (POP), which offers hands-on experience with implant patients.
For more than 15 years Dentale has been providing training to implant dentists in the UK, focusing on providing experience with patients in a controlled environment with knowledgeable tutors.
Dentale offers a week-long course where you place an implant on your last day and a 10-day course where you place around 15 implants.
The ‘Place on patients 10-day course’ (POP) is a natural follow-on to the week-long course, but you can attend if you have had theoretical training and already placed an implant.
Why choose POP?
- A proven track record over many years with many delegates going on to place large numbers of implants
- No need to recruit your own patients in your practice
- Avoid explaining to your patients why you need a mentor
- Treatment planning and case selection
- Excellent nurse support who primarily assist with implant placements
- Training in a choice of four locations
- Friendly, knowledgeable tutors that place large numbers of implants
- Not system specific.
Don’t just take our word for it! Delegates were asked why they would recommend this course to others:
- ‘It is totally hands-on and really improved my clinical skills to a level where I felt much more confident back in my own surgery. I also found the team to be so knowledgeable and just thoroughly enjoyed my time with you all.’ – Caroline Holland Bell
- ‘I would recommend the course because of all the hands-on experience gained and the excellent teaching and support during the programme.’ – Emmanuel Amuesi
- ‘An excellent course and training provider for anyone starting their journey into dental implants. Excellent course structure, excellent staff, and great clinical experience. I would 100% recommend this to anyone starting their journey doing implants.’ – Milan Chande.
To learn more, visit www.dentaletraining.co.uk.