This webinar, presented by Fadi Barrak, will focus on some of the main reasons behind implant failures.
Throughout the webinar, Fadi will increase awareness of key concepts of implant health and disease, while developing understanding of known reasons behind early and late implant failures. He will also discuss theories on peri-implantitis and potential advances in its prevention.
- To be aware of the key concepts of implant health and disease
- Understand the known reasons for early and late implant failure
- Understand the basis for the competing theories on peri-implantitis
- Discuss potential advances in the prevention of peri-implantitis.
Fadi Barrak is registered as a specialist in oral surgery and he is a fellow of the International Team for Implantology (ITI). He is a senior lecturer and the course lead for the masters degree in clinical implant dentistry at the University of Central Lancashire where he is responsible for the development and delivery of the curriculum.
He graduated in dentistry from Bristol University, followed by medicine from Imperial College, London. Being dually qualified, he is also a fellow of Royal College of Surgeons (RCS) England and an affiliate of the RCS Edinburgh, having attained the diploma in implant dentistry.
Fadi has also completed training in applied occlusal principles by the international partnership for the study of occlusion which focused on full mouth rehabilitation.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Go digital and thrive: how I built my squat practice from digital foundations
- The right diagnosis for endodontic treatments without pain
- New AI assisted remote monitoring integrated with the Invisalign digital workflow
- Fifty shades of whitening – the naughty side of tooth whitening
- The business of dentistry: prioritising improved patient care.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.