A comprehensive look at the use of the Itero scanner in practice: discussing how DCPs can maximise communication using diagnostic tools, putting patients in the driving seat of co-diagnosis and increase treatment plan uptake.
This webinar will provide the learner with skills to successfully implement digital scanning into their appointments, aid their patient communication and develop an understanding of how dental care professionals can maximise their provision of care while using digital tools available on the Itero scanner.
- Demonstrate the steps for comprehensive digital examinations
- Discover the diagnostic capabilities of the Itero scanner
- Discuss the use of Itero to maximise patient communication in the DCP surgery
- Introduction to the use of digital scans to plan treatments
- Look at the use of NIRI technology to aid minimally invasive care.
Cat Edney qualified from King’s College Dental Hospital in 2008 with a distinction in the dual qualification of dental hygiene and dental therapy.
She has over 10 years of experience working in specialist private practice and has also developed a passion for multidisciplinary team working in the dental setting.
With her focus on providing personalised care for patients, Cat takes a holistic approach to dental disease prevention and treatment.
She also lectures nationally and runs hands-on therapist courses focusing on providing gold standard training and ongoing support.
In addition, Cat was awarded Best Hygienist at the 2021 Oral Health Awards and Best Dental Therapist at the Private Dentistry Awards 2021.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- State of the art ceramic and composite restorations
- Understand the social media algorithm – and how to leverage it for maximum growth
- On demand: Question Time – NHS England’s dental contract changes and the findings so far
- How to grow your private practice by transforming your patient consultations
- What it takes to make a successful transition from NHS to private.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.