By the end of this lecture delegates will understand how to identify cases where whitening results may be sub optimal and how to consent patients for these more difficult cases.
They will also appreciate your extra steps need to be taken when treating these patients and understand the use of internal whitening and the benefits for their patients
- Identification of difficult widening cases
- Discussion of treatment approaches with patients where the treatment will be difficult
- An overview of internal whitening and how approaches have changed.
Dr Alif Moosajee is the award-winning principal dentist at Oakdale Dental, a specialist dental practice in Leicester.
He is also the author of the book ‘The Smiling Dentist’, a jargon-free book for patients about clinical dentistry.
Alif qualified at Birmingham University in 2004 and has a particular interest in implant dentistry and digital dentistry and loves to merge those two interests to provide his patients a fully digital workflow.
He is a general practitioner and loves maintaining and treating his list and developing long lasting relationships with his patients.
Committed to finding the win-win scenario for everyone, he understands that if he does the right thing by those he interacts with, then they will generally do the right thing by him.
He has a love for communication and finding ever more powerful and eloquent ways to allow his patients to better understand their mouths.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- EXCLUSIVE LAUNCH: Discover new innovations in digital dentistry with Dentsply Sirona
- Implant supported prosthesis are screwed or glued – why?
- Smart money moves ahead of a looming recession
- Managing furcations in general practice
- Optimising profits with aligners.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends