The aim of this webinar is to give an overview of dental unit waterline (DUWL) treatment and management covering the latest industry updates and analysis from the recent FMC DUWL survey.
This webinar is suitable for both experienced and aspirational decon leads, dentists and practice managers.
- Understand key terms and the process of biofilm build-up
- Update on the latest legislation and guidance to ensure the production of drinking-quality water
- An overview of the findings from the UK’s largest and latest DUWL survey
- Understand compliance and responsibilities
- Have a foundation of knowledge ready for a full enhanced CPD course.
Laura is an expert dental decontamination trainer and fully qualified teacher with a special interest in DUWL and biofilms.
She is the managing director of Aura Infection control, the UK and Ireland’s leading provider of infection control services and products to the dental sector.
Laura also holds a position at the Infection Prevention Society and is a highly experienced speaker on the dental conference circuit.
She has developed her knowledge and experience of dental decontamination with a degree in decontamination of reusable invasive medical instruments from Anglia Ruskin University. In addition, she has worked in dental decontamination for over 10 years.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Breaking down NHS conversion barriers
- So easy a prosthodontist can do it: modern materials for treating the edentulous arch
- A practitioner’s guide to endodontic retreatment
- An introduction to CS 3D Imaging Software
- Comfortable patient, comfortable clinician.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.