South West Dentistry Show – Sam Peterson makes her first appearance
Catch Sam Peterson at the South West Dentistry Show this weekend, lecturing on managing difficult people and situations. There’s still time to sign up!
Excitement is building for the South West Dentistry Show at Ashton Gate Stadium in Bristol.
On 2 July, the major dental exhibition is making its way to the south west of the UK for only the second time in recent history.
It’s back by popular demand, with more speakers and exhibitors than before.
The South West Dentistry Show will be your chance to learn, engage and experience the very latest in dentistry. It will include an impressive array of power lectures on a variety of clinical topics, as well as a whole range of leading companies exhibiting.
‘We cannot wait for another year of fantastic shows,’ said Leanna Ellis, events director at FMC.
‘By launching our regional calendar, we will bring the show to you. With that in mind, we will be sure to make it an event to remember.
‘From dentists to dental nurses and technicians, it’s a show with something for everyone. Register and sign up now for free.’
To register, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/south-west.
Sam Peterson – managing difficult people and situations
Sam has worked in the dental industry for over 32 years, working as a dental nurse, operations manager and more.
She is currently a Practice Support Consultant at DD. Sam assists practices with compliance, carries out consulting sessions and delivers a wide range of training.
Her lecture will take a look at ‘why people behave the way they do and steps that can be taken help handle difficult people and difficult situations’, she said.
Sam hopes delegates take away from her lecture:
- Increased confidence to effectively handle difficult people and situations
- The key skills needed to diffuse challenging situations
- An awareness of what to do and not do in handling difficult situations.
What’s on at the South West Dentistry Show?
As with all FMC shows this year, we’re bringing attendees leading speakers, specialist manufacturers and hours of CPD.
You’ll be able to hear about, try and purchase the latest dental innovations – all under one roof.
And best of all, to access all of this it’s completely free of charge!
Leading line up of speakers
More speakers will be announced closer to the time. Keep checking www.dentistry.co.uk/south-west to find out who’s been added.
In the meantime, here’s a small selection of the line up already announced:
- Deepak Simkhada – the periodontal medico-legal minefield: how can I avoid it?
- Chris Barrow – The top 10 habits of Champions League dental businesses
- Ashish Soneji – Focusing practice on minimally invasive cosmetic dentistry
- Aly Virani – Waterless bone drilling for dental implants: the slow drilling protocol
- Alfonso Rao – Full arch: different strategy to rehabilitate patient’s dentition
- Alison Large – Managing patient expectations
- Martin Wanendeya – Making the most of digital dentistry in practice
- Benji Dhillon – Addressing the lower face – rejuvenation of the jawline
- Sharon Kaur – Equality and diversity.
To register for the South West Dentistry Show, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/south-west.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.