South West Dentistry Show – your chance to hear Sharon Kaur
Sharon Kaur will make her first appearance at the South West Dentistry Show this year to discuss equality and diversity.
FMC is bringing a major dental exhibition to the south west of the UK for only the second time.
Taking place on Saturday 2 July, it is back by popular demand after it was a huge hit last year.
The South West Dentistry Show will be your chance to learn, engage and experience the very latest in dentistry. It will include an impressive array of power lectures on a variety of clinical topics, as well as a whole range of leading companies exhibiting.
‘We cannot wait for another year of fantastic shows,’ Leanna Ellis, events director at FMC, said.
‘By launching our regional calendar, we will bring the show to you. With that in mind, we will be sure to make it an event to remember.
‘From dentists to dental nurses and technicians, it’s a show with something for everyone. Register and sign up now for free.’
To register for the South West Dentistry Show, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/south-west.
Sharon Kaur – Equality and diversity
Dr Sharon is a dental practice owner and is focused on combining holistic approaches with clinical-based evidence, an ethos that has proven to be award winning.
In 2008, Dr Sharon graduated from the University of Birmingham with a BDS. Following on from that, she successfully completed the Faculty of Dental Surgery (FDS) diploma with the Royal College of Surgeons. In 2018, she completed her postgraduate certificate in Medical Education.
Most recently, she was appointed a clinical advisor for NHS England and in this role works closely with the Performance Advisory Group.
Her lecture is titled: ‘An overview of how we, as dental professionals, can contribute to Equality and Diversity. What this means in our working environments and the impact it can have.’
She hopes delegates will take away from her lecture:
- Equality, diversity, inclusion – What are the differences?
- The law and understanding this
- Understanding unconscious bias.
What’s on at the South West Dentistry Show?
- Chris Barrow – The top 10 habits of Champions League dental businesses
- Ashish Soneji – Focusing practice on minimally invasive cosmetic dentistry
- Deepak Simkhada – The periodontal medicolegal minefield, how can I avoid it?
- Alfonso Rao – Full arch: different strategy to rehabilitate patient’s dentition
- Aly Virani – Waterless bone drilling for dental implants: the slow drilling protocol
- Alexander Lichtmannegger – Full arch prosthetics on divergent implants
- Alison Large – Managing patient expectations.
We’ll bring you more information and more speakers over the coming weeks – stay tuned.
For more information and to register, visit www.dentistry.co.uk/south-west.