Taking place on Friday 28 May 2021, FMC will welcome world-leading experts to deliver lectures on the best approaches around.
The virtual Oral Health Summit will be hosted in conjunction with charity partner, the Oral Health Foundation and National Smile Month.
Completely free to attend, it will provide delegates with the current learnings and approaches in line with the British Society of Periodontology’s latest guidelines.
Delegates can also gain 6+ hours of enhanced CPD throughout the day. Running from 8:30am to 5:30pm, the easy-to-access on-demand lectures mean you can tune it at any point throughout the day.
You can sign up to the summit by visiting www.dentistry.co.uk/shows/oral-health-summit.
This dental webinar will inform the dental team on the new UK 2021 guidelines recommended for the treatment of periodontal disease. Nicola, who wrote UK adolopment guidelines, will present the BSP Implementation of Treatment of Stage I-III Periodontitis – The EFP S3 Level Clinical Practice Guideline.
She will discuss how to apply these guidelines in clinical practice. The talk will ensure you have knowledge to apply the guidelines leading to improved quality of clinical care to patients.
- Understand the need for a new classification in periodontology
- Stage, grade and classify a periodontal patient
- Gain knowledge on the BSP implementation of the classification.
- The importance of using the new 2017 world classification of periodontal diseases
- How to stage and grade a patient
- The UK implementation of the new classification.
Professor Nicola West
Other lectures at the Oral Health Summit include:
- Optimising oral health in the Invisalign journey
- GBT: the simple solution for clinical and business success
- Minimally invasive dentistry: an approach to prevention and risk management of dental caries
- The smart way to provide preventative oral care for a profitable practice
- A practising dentist’s guide to using oral hygiene to reduce stress in everyday practice.