The second round of Dental Practice Accelerator is officially open for entries! Apply now for the chance to grow your practice to a million-pound turnover in just one year, through the help and mentorship of three key leaders in dentistry.
Dental Practice Accelerator (DPA) is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to achieve incredible growth in your practice in just 12 months. The three mentors – Justin Leigh, Sameer Patel, and Sandeep Kumar – are there to share their wealth of knowledge and experience with you, from business coaching to dental practice development.
Under their guidance, you and your entire practice team will set out on an accelerated growth trajectory – and best of all, it’s completely free!
Your practice could be next. All you need to do is complete the entry at the bottom of this page.
The previous DPA winners, Jay and Kin Parekh, have increased practice revenue by over 40% in the past year. Communication with the team has improved, individual roles are more defined, and confidence in the business is at an all-time high – you can read more about their journey here.
‘When we won the competition, we had no idea what we were entering into,’ said Kin.
‘But this process has been transformative. Don’t expect it to be easy – it is hard work, but the end result is going to be amazing.’
If you are an ambitious, open-minded practice owner looking to take your practice on this growth journey, then don’t miss this opportunity! Applications are open until the end of June and the winner will be chosen shortly afterwards.
The programme includes monthly meetings with the mentors, ensuring that you have all the guidance you need, as well as regular check-ins with the Dentistry team to promote your practice and share your journey.
‘We’re looking for practice principals and a practice team who are really looking to thrive in the future,’ said Justin.
‘You have growth plans and are perhaps looking for some additional mentoring and coaching that you know is going to be valuable for you and your team to execute that plan and give you the confidence to move forward in the future.’
What we need from you
Make sure to include all relevant information in your application, including:
- How you lead your practice and your growth ambitions
- Practice breakdown (NHS, mixed, or private)
- 2021/2022 profit and loss submission
- Financial goals for 2023
- What you hope to get out of this process.
Sameer added: ‘Can you imagine taking your practice to the next level – a million-pound practice turnover? Well, you have the opportunity!
‘With Sandeep, Justin, and myself, we’re here to guide you on your growth pathway and take you and your practice to the next level.
‘Apply now and give as much information as you can. We can’t wait to see you on the other side.’
- Established practice
- Turnover below £1M
- Ambition to achieve £1M in revenue
- Desire to improve the practice brand and presence.
- Prepared to make investment in the business to grow
- Positive attitude and willing to be mentored and coached
- Accountable and action oriented – will engage, listen and then implement recommendations
- Ability to show vulnerability, be open to feedback (from us and your team) and ‘park your ego’
- Prepared to be in the ‘public eye’ and on display, both on social media and through Dentistry’s magazine/website
- Willing to promote their practice, team, patients, treatments and this programme through regular check-ins with the Dentistry team.
The practice team:
- Willing to learn and grow with the practice
- Openness to change and to be challenged
- Desire to be part of the programme and the public awareness that comes with it
- Want to be part of a high-performing team.
Enter using the form below.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.