It’s happening! FMC events launch in September with dates confirmed for 2022 events
We’re back! FMC is able to confirm its regional exhibition programme for 2022 – and we can’t wait to see you there.
After a virtual 12 months, we are so excited to welcome back the trade and the profession to our exhibitions from September.
And we’ll be back bigger and better than ever before. We asked delegates and exhibitors about their ideal event. The response was clear – regional, closer to home events are really appreciated.
Our regional exhibition programme for 2022 will kick off in January with the East of England Dentistry Show, before moving to events across the length and breadth of the UK.
They will cover all the primary populated areas through the rest of the year. The event dates for 2021 are:
- Online CPD Dentistry Show – Friday 11 June
- South West Dentistry Show – Saturday 4 September
- Northern Ireland Dentistry Show – Saturday 25 September
- Dentistry Show Cymru – Friday 1 October
- North of England Dentistry Show – Saturday 9 October
- Implant Dentistry Show – Saturday 16 October
- Dentistry Scotland Show – Saturday 30 October
- Digital Dentistry Show – Saturday 27 November
- Irish Dentistry Show – Saturday 4 December.
Event dates for 2022 include:
- East of England Dentistry Show – Saturday 22 January – East of England Arena
- Implant Dentistry Show – Saturday 29 January – Novotel London West
- Digital Dentistry Show – Saturday 5 February – Novotel London West
- CPD Dentistry Show – Friday 4 March – Novotel London West
- North of England Dentistry Show – Saturday 12 March – Manchester Central
- Welsh Dentistry Show – Saturday 7 May – ICC Wales
- Dentistry Scotland Show – Saturday 25 June – The Edinburgh Corn Exchange
- Irish Dentistry Show – Saturday 2 July – Croke Park, Dublin
- London Dentistry Show – Friday 16 and Saturday 17 September – Olympia London*
- South West Dentistry Show – Saturday 1 October – Westpoint, Exeter
- Northern Ireland Dentistry Show – Saturday 15 October – ICC Belfast.
‘We are thrilled to release our exhibition dates for 2022,’ says Leanna Ellis, events director at FMC.
‘With restrictions easing and the gradual return to normality, we cannot wait to welcome back the trade and the profession to our in-person exhibitions.
‘Covering key spots across the UK, it is a great opportunity to check out products and services from the world’s leading dental companies, and network with industry leaders.
‘We’re looking forward to seeing you all there!’
*In partnership with Closerstill Media
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.