Esthetics meets aesthetics for a dentistry highlight
The BACD is working with the American Academy for Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) to bring some of the world’s leading experts to an international meeting in London next month.
In an atmosphere of learning and camaraderie, UK dentists have a unique opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and expertise from leading international speakers, led by Dr Frank Spear, including:
* Luke Barnett: Master ceramist and expert in the field of smile design
* Gregory Brambilla: Master in prosthetic and adhesive aesthetic restorative dentistry
* William ‘Bo’ Bruce: Expert on solving complex restorative problems
* Luca Dalloca: Vice-president of the ESCD
* Paul Fiechter: Expert in Heraceram porcelain
* Hugh Flax: Vice-president of the AACD
* James Goolnik: President of the BACD
* Adam Hampson: Branding and marketing expert
As well as the AACD, members from leading European dental societies will be in attendance, including the Dental University of Paris Study Group; the European Society of Cosmetic Dentistry; the German Society of Cosmetic Dentistry and the Swedish Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
For more information or to register visit www.aacdlondon.com and make sure you register as a BACD Member!
The meeting takes place Thursday 23 to Saturday 25 September 2010 at the Hilton London Metropole Hotel, Edgware Road, London W2.
The full list of participating speakers is available at www.aacd.com.