Steffen Decker will focus on the introduction of management of growing patients from the age of five years with clear aligners and AI technology.
The knowledge received will give an insight into how clinical scope of practice with early intervention and treatments can be increased for general dentists and paediatric dentists with an interest in orthodontics.
- Diagnostic and treatment planning of growing patients
- Treatment protocols
- Topics related to the formation of malocclusions and integration into the treatment
- Class 1,2,3 treatments.
Steffen Decker is a specialist orthodontist and has a further masters degree in lingual orthodontics. He is a Kois recognised specialist and international speaker.
In addition, he is extremely passionate about early interceptive orthodontics and belongs to the top clear aligner providers in the world for growing patients. He has achieved this by predominantly treating children with clear aligners from the age of five years over the last five years.
Since focusing on early interceptive treatments, his practice has grown considerably as he resumed the protocols that he used in his practice in Germany and Switzerland. Treating growing patients has given Steffen a renewed sense of job satisfaction and brought happiness back to his profession, as well as added income.
Take this opportunity to learn the techniques that differentiates you from your competitors and gives you a completely different approach to treating patients with clear aligners.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Introduction to early intervention orthodontics with clear aligners
- Occlusion success in restorative and aesthetic dentistry
- Nexus iOS – the next generation of digital all-on-X treatment
- Mastering financial success for your practice – our top five tips for principal dentists
- AlignerFlow LC – shining a new light on aligner therapy attachments.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.