Attendees will come away with an understanding of not only the key steps to take and things to consider in the run up to retirement, but also the key financial considerations to ensure their happiness and stability in the early years of their retirement.
- Understanding of their NHS pension benefits, the implications of McCloud and the process of NHSPS retirement
- The importance of maximising any potential practice sale and the means to do this
- All the different ways in which you can generate income in retirement from a variety of different means
- Examples of the cost of living in retirement, and what a good standard of retirement costs
- Other areas of financial planning that need to be considered at the same time as retiring.
Neil Richardson has been a specialist financial adviser at Wesleyan Financial Services for 14 years, supporting dentists with their financial planning. He is now running the north of England team. Wesleyan Financial Services has supported hundreds of dentists to protect or make the most of their finances.
Rebecca is a specialist financial planner for Wesleyan, providing personal and corporate financial planning advice to dentists, their families, and their companies. She has more than 20 years’ experience in financial services and a fully comprehensive understanding of the unique world of dentistry.
Her wealth of experience, specialist knowledge and professional qualifications enable her to provide valuable advice and guidance at key points in a dentist’s career and help with planning for retirement, exit-strategies along with post-retirement planning.
Graham Hutton is a specialist financial planner with more than 20 years of advisory experience. He specialises in giving advice to dental business owners both pre and post retirement and has a unique understanding of the financial risks and needs of dental businesses and their owners. Graham works across Northern England and Scotland.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Introduction to early intervention orthodontics with clear aligners
- Occlusion success in restorative and aesthetic dentistry
- Nexus iOS – the next generation of digital all-on-X treatment
- Mastering financial success for your practice – our top five tips for principal dentists
- AlignerFlow LC – shining a new light on aligner therapy attachments.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.