This webinar will provide an overview of the role of chemotherapeutics in biofilm prevention reviewing the latest mouth rinse evidence.
It will also discuss why it’s important for dental hygienists and therapists to review and critique research and how we can implement the results in our daily practice.
- Develop research critique skills
- Understand the latest research on chemotherapeutic mouth rinses
- Understand how research informs S3 guidelines.
Throughout 2023, The Dental Hygienist Roadshow brought essential oral health education to audiences across the UK. Three of the lectures from the roadshow will now be available as free live webinars from 7 to 9 November 2023.
The first 150 delegates to sign up will receive a welcome pack from Johnson & Johnson, so make sure to register today!
Benjamin Tighe is a tutor dental therapist at the prestigious Eastman Dental Hospital alongside working in private practice.
He is a trainer for the Swiss Dental Academy and lectures across the UK on Guided Biofilm Therapy and has specific clinical interests in the treatment of peri-implant disease and the systemic effects of oral biofilm on the body.
These clinical interests along with his enthusiasm for education inspired his Instagram persona @thegumsguy.
More Dental Hygienist Roadshow webinars:
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Go digital and thrive: how I built my squat practice from digital foundations
- The right diagnosis for endodontic treatments without pain
- New AI assisted remote monitoring integrated with the Invisalign digital workflow
- Fifty shades of whitening – the naughty side of tooth whitening
- The business of dentistry: prioritising improved patient care.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.