The importance of dental sleep medicine as a non AGP
- Understand the importance of sleep and how managing sleep conditions can improve the lives of both the patient and practitioners’ wellbeing
- Understand how digital technology and artificial intelligence can become part of the workflow to manage sleep conditions
- Learn what the NICE guidelines mean for dentists
- Learn about the sleep conditions that dental practitioners can manage, eg snoring/managing a patient who has obstructive sleep apnoea
- Screen a patient and the technology to do it
- Learn how Carestream Dental’s intraoral scanners and 2D/3D imaging solutions help within the dental sleep medicine workflow
- Gain an understanding of the importance of the topic of dental sleep medicine.
Paul is a dentist with a special interest in orthodontics. He has successfully incorporated a dental sleep medicine clinic, Snoring Solutions NI, within his general practice. He gained accreditation by examination to the European Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine and is currently a committee member of the Irish Society of Dental Sleep Medicine.
His implementation of digital technology in dental sleep medicine has been recognised by winning:
- Best Digital Practice 2019 International Digital Dentistry Awards
- Best High Technology Practice category in the 2020 Irish Dental Awards
- Practice of the Year and Best Patient Care (Highly Commended – Scotland and Northern Ireland) Private Dentistry Awards 2020
Paul in the only UK practitioner on the Res Med Narval Advisory Board.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.