Case advice and mentoring for dentists
Would you benefit from a second opinion or some specific advice on how to proceed with a difficult case?
At Devonshire House Dental Practice in Cambridge, we offer mentoring and an advice service alongside our postgraduate education programme and our specialist referral centre.
Our one-to-one support service offers you a range of support levels to suit you throughout your career, providing expert case consultation on a pay-as-you-go basis without entering into a contract.
Whether it be a quick phone call to resolve a simple query, or a visit to your practice to provide hands-on help with restorations, our team of specialist dentists can support you with your specific individual requirements.
With Devonshire House specialist dentists on hand to advise you, you can quickly resolve any case issues.
- Different levels of support to suit your needs
- One off or multiple case consultations
- Expert advice at a time and place to suit you
- Usual response time within four hours, guaranteed reply within 48 hours
- No contract. Fixed cost-per-case consultation
- Independent and confidential advice
- Support in all aspects of general and specialist dentistry: prosthodontics, endodontics, periodontics and orthodontics
- Advice for all dentists, from students to experienced practitioners.
Different levels of support
- Email and telephone
- Email, telephone and screen sharing
- Observation at Devonshire House
- Mentoring at Devonshire House
- Mentoring at your practice
- Bespoke training for a specific technique.
For further information and prices or to request one-to-one support, visit: http://www.devonshirehousedental.co.uk/one-to-one-mentoring-pathway. Alternatively, please email: [email protected] or call Sally Nicholas on 01223 402612.