An introduction to Active Aligners
Dan Shaffer introduces Active Aligners and explains how they can help grow your patient numbers.
Clear aligner therapy is a modern alternative to traditional braces. With an intelligent workflow and simple portal, Active Aligners are designed to give you the skills and confidence to treat patients effectively.
What are Active Aligners?
Developed for dentists, by dentists. Active Aligners are clear, removable and comfortable. They offer fast treatment times and enable clinician driven care at a cost-effective price.
Strong and durable, all our aligners come with a 2mm straight trim-line backed by clinical research (Cowley, Mah and O”Toole, 2012). This gives the quality you demand and the versatility you need.
It’s simple to become a provider; there is no financial commitment or minimum case-load. With an intelligent workflow and a simple portal, you choose how to send us your case:
- Use your own intraoral scanner to send cases to our online platform. Any lab work is invoiced at the end of each month
- Alternatively, simply send PVS impressions and a bite registration to us. We digitise the impressions to allow upload to our portal.
Why use Active Aligners
Here are some reasons to become a customer:
- Great support. Our customer service personnel are UK based and you can benefit from the experience of our treatment coordinator
- Quality training. You are not locked-in to a patient starter course. Customers get free online access to our accreditation course
- Business growth. Introducing Active Aligners can attract more patients to the practice, increase staff utilisation/motivation and grow your margin
- Flexible packaging. Our split packaging and accessories kit help facilitate payment in instalments and management of practice visits
- Fast delivery. We pride ourselves on efficiencies through the entire supply chain with delivery 10 working days from acceptance of the treatment plan.
As an Active Aligners customer, you will have access to a range of free marketing support materials:
- A promotional video with bespoke practice logo
- Access to imagery for your practice website
- Pre-prepared email and social media content
- A 3D demo model and Active Aligners patient brochures
- A free Qwikstrips IPR pack (worth £75).
First impressions last
Active Aligners showcase modern technology that will move teeth effectively. It will help you project a cutting-edge image that can help your practice stand out.
Spread your positive news to your patients, their family and friends. Use your patient database to communicate via email or a newsletter.
Create a practice profile on social media and ask patients to tell their positive stories. Maximise your website and showcase your staff, post short videos and sell your expertise.
Cowley D, Mah J and O”Toole B (2012) The effect of gingival-margin design on the retention of thermoformed aligners. J Clin Ortho 46(11): 697-702