Introducing new Colgate Total
Colgate announces the launch of its next generation Colgate Total toothpaste – reinvented with dual-zinc and arginine for whole mouth health.*
Twenty five years of research have led to the development of a new technology with over 50 patents granted and over 100 pending that works with the biology and chemistry of the mouth for better oral health outcomes (data on Colgate file).
New Colgate Total provides superior proactive protection from bacteria on all mouth surfaces to help your patients achieve whole mouth health in a completely new way.*
Clinically proven whole mouth protection*
New Colgate Total demonstrated superior reduction of bacteria versus ordinary fluoride toothpaste on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums, 12 hours after brushing.*
By brushing with new Colgate Total twice daily, your patients can actively fight bacteria on 100% of mouth surfaces (teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums) for whole mouth health.*
Colgate Total has been reinvented to deliver comprehensive benefits for the whole mouth:
- Prevents tooth decay/cavities and helps repair weakened enamel
- Superior plaque reduction†
- Superior reduction of gingivitis and gum bleeding†
- Fights bacteria to keep breath fresh
- Superior reduction of sensitivity (data on Colgate file)†
- Superior reduction of tartar (data on Colgate file)†
- Reduces stains and stain intensity (data on Colgate file)†
- Protects against erosive damage (data on Colgate file).
Advise your patients about new Colgate Total with dual-zinc and arginine – for better oral health outcomes (data on Colgate file).
Discover more about the new Colgate Total formula at colgateprofessional.co.uk.
* – Statistically significant greater reduction of cultivable bacteria on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums with Colgate Total versus non-antibacterial fluoride toothpaste at four weeks, 12 hours after brushing.
† – Versus ordinary non-antibacterial fluoride toothpaste.
§ – In vitro data.