Thriving in dentistry in a post-pandemic world – aligning your clinical offering with rising global trends, and future-proofing against business threats.
The aims and objectives of this webinar are to assess to what extent the global pandemic has changed dentistry, what the current and rising global trends are in dentistry, and how to thrive by aligning your business with these trends and understanding how to mitigate business threats.
- How the pandemic has changed dentistry in the UK with a current situation analysis
- The current and rising trends in dentistry and wider consumer behaviours
- How to position your clinical offering in line with trends
- How to mitigate business threats that might occur as a result of global trends
- The possible threats to business with global trends and wider consumer behaviours
- How to develop a plan on how to thrive in dentistry in 2022 and beyond.
Speaker: Anna Middleton
Anna is a dedicated and passionate award-winning dental hygienist.
She started ‘London Hygienist’ with the mission to change the way oral health care is delivered to patients.
Anna studied at the Eastman Dental Hospital after working as a dental nurse and graduated in 2015 from the Faculty of Royal College of Surgeons.
Since qualifying, Anna has attracted an ever-growing and loyal customer base from the public, press and celebrities alike.
This – along with her superior and unrivalled dental service in the heart of London – means Anna is regarded as one of the most popular and sought-after hygienists in London and a rising star within the industry.
Anna is a key opinion leader for Philips and Orascoptic, a global Guided Biofilm Therapy (GBT) ambassador for EMS Dental, and an ambassador for the British Society of Hygienists and Therapists.
Anna also lectures and writes regularly for both industry and consumer press.
Please login to receive a certificate
This Continuing Professional Development (CPD) activity fully complies with the CPD requirements of the General Dental Council.
FMC certifies this activity for one hour of enhanced CPD in the subject of thriving in dentistry in a post-pandemic world.
This CPD meets the criteria for the GDC’s development outcome B.