Clinical Dentistry Series: The complete guide to smile makeovers with porcelain veneers
The Clinical Dentistry Series of Webinars is brought to you by GSK and highlights clinical cases across the whole range of Dentistry. The first in the series is brought to you by Ash Parmar as he delivers a case by case guide to smile makeovers with porcelain veneers.
Smile makeovers with porcelain restorations can offer life-changing solutions for your patients! However, do you have the know-how, skill and confidence to do four to 10 unit cases? Would you like to know exactly which burs and materials to use in a step-by-step process to achieve beautiful, long-lasting results?
To find out more, do not miss this free evening webinar with renowned cosmetic dentist Dr Ash Parmar.
- Clinical cases galore – Ash will review many cases that he has treated
- Designing the perfect smile – smile analysis and excellent treatment planning are essential to do this type of work
- Veneer preparations and creating a trial smile – learn the best techniques in the world for predictable outcomes
- Stress-free cementation – an insight into how to fit multiple porcelain veneers confidently under rubber dam
- Occlusion – learn the key elements on how to get the occlusion perfect for comfortable and long-lasting results
- Marketing and ethical selling – how to attract the right type of patients for smile makeovers and top tips on ethical selling in private dentistry.
Speaker: Ash Parmar
Ash is a well known, skilled and experienced private dentist and has a unique state-of-the-art dental practice in Chigwell, Essex called Smile Design By Ash (www.smiledesignbyash.co.uk).
More about Ash:
- National and international lecturer
- Has a training academy teaching dentists from all over UK and Europe (www.theacademybyash.co.uk and www.veneersmasterclass.com)
- ‘Dentist to dentists’ – due to his clinical skills and knowledge, Ash has a number of dentists and their family members as his clients
- Extensively featured on TV (Extreme Makeover UK, This Morning, The Only Way Is Essex, Body Shockers, Channel 5 News) and national newspapers and magazines.
Follow him on Instagram @ashparmardentist to get great tips on life and dentistry!
Please login to receive a certificate
This continuing professional development (CPD) activity fully complies with the CPD requirements of the General Dental Council. FMC certifies this activity for one hour of enhanced CPD in the subject of The complete guide to smile makeovers with porcelain veneers.
This CPD meets the criteria for the GDC’s development outcome C.