Going beyond for your patients
- How to ensure patients maintain their oral health during their treatments
- Build better rapport with your patients, including patients’ sharing their experience
- How to keep patient treatments on track and have shorter refinements
- How to save your patients’ time.
Dr Keely Thorne qualified from The University of Birmingham in 2016.
Whilst working as an associate dentist across multiple practices, Keely has developed her own brand. She utilises social media presence, online marketing, and the latest virtual tools to attract new cosmetic dental patients.
In 2020, Keely began to offer her patients a complete ‘virtual practice’ experience; right from the initial contact through to remote monitoring of her Invisalign patients.
This has enabled Keely to make the most of her time in practice. She can now develop a highly efficient smile makeover service for her patients.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Is B1 even white enough anymore?
- Question time – 28 April
- How it is possible to completely systemise and streamline your full arch treatments using Chrome Guidedsmile. The worlds leading fully guided full arch system
- Bruxism and TMD – an introduction to treatment
- How to acquire patients who are more like raving fans with a world-class patient experience.