Is B1 even white enough anymore?
Whitening is the simplest and least invasive cosmetic dentistry procedure available. But it is also the least predictable too as we have no direct control over it.
How can we change this and make it more predictable? We will be looking at the following points:
- What can we realistically achieve with whitening procedures?
- How can we direct our patients to achieve the results they want?
- Which products to look out for
- Produce wow factor results with bleaching every single time!
- Understanding the legalities of teeth whitening in the UK
- Understanding the factors that affect whitening results and controlling them
- Choosing the most suitable product for each patient
- Learning to diagnose each case individually for predictable results.
Dr Ahmad graduated from Bristol Dental Hospital in 2008. He has cemented himself as one of the leading cosmetic dentists in the UK.
Dr Ahmad has studied from experts all over the world. He is a smile designer with experience in whitening, orthodontics, implants, lasers and occlusion.
He is also the practice principal of both Black Swan Dental Spa and Bristol Dental Suite.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Bruxism and TMD – an introduction to treatment
- How to acquire patients who are more like raving fans with a world-class patient experience
- Buying and selling a dental practice with Peter Cummings
- Thinking of retiring? We can help you get your ducks in a row
- Clinical Dentistry: The complete guide to smile makeovers with porcelain veneers.