How a new antimicrobial mouthwash optimises the implant journey
The webinar will discuss why existing mouthwash chemistries are not quite as good as they could be.
It will explain why Clinisept+ mouthwash is such a breakthrough in hygiene critical applications.
- Provide a review of the importance of oral hygiene in implant applications and why implant hygiene is not all plain sailing
- Discuss the challenges that existing mouthwash chemistries face and why they are not quite as good as they could be
- Explain the history to the chemistry of hypochlorous and explain why it has not, until now, delivered on its promises
- Introduce Clinisept+ mouthwash and explain why it represents such a significant step forward. Not only in implant applications, but in general oral hygiene as well as sore mouth conditions
- Review Alfonso Rao’s experience of using Clinisept+ mouthwash in the surgery and that of his patients using Clinisept+ at home
Having spent most of his career advising the likes of Unilever, Airbus, De-beers, Disney, Coca-Cola and Ferrari, to name but a few, Ross always said that he would really rather be doing something important!
This opportunity arose in 2015 when he co-founded Clinical Health Technologies. The idea was to develop and manufacture the game-changing high purity hypochlorous technology that powers the Clinisept+ range of products. This includes Clinisept+ Mouthwash, the 2020 Dental Industry Product Innovation of The Year.
Passionate about improving the ‘human condition’ he spearheads Clinisept+’s international advance in dental, aesthetics and podiatry sectors.
Ross is a regular contributor to industry publications. He is the lead adviser to an All Party Parliamentary Steering Group on hygiene and infection control.
Dr Alfonso Rao was born in Italy graduating with distinction from the University of Chieti.
He worked as an oral surgeon at hospitals in Pescara, Caserta and Napoli until 2009.
Dr Rao then started working in England in several clinics between Bristol, Bath and Cheltenham.
Dr Rao is the owner of Queen Square Dental Clinic.
As well as being a member of the Association of Dental Implantology and ITI he is an accredited Straumann mentor.
Dr Rao also has a keen interest in cosmetic orthodontics (Six Month Smiles and Invisalign). As well as complex smile makeovers using teeth whitening, porcelain crowns and dental veneers.
To sign up and watch this webinar for free, visit dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous on demand webinars:
- NHS dentistry discussed: can NHS dentistry return to ‘normal’, and should it?
- How to work less, earn more and have more time…my methods revealed!
- Social media and dentistry – the biggest thing to happen to our profession since the invention of the radiograph
- Managing periodontal diseases in primary care using the Healthy Gums Do Matter toolkit
- Thinking about moving to private practice?