This 30-minute webinar with Dr Raabiha Maan will discuss the pros and cons of practice ownership.
She will discuss her journey to practice ownership and experience as an owner, and also address the steps to take if you’re considering buying a practice.
- The potential pitfalls of practice ownership
- Financial risks and implications
- Key tools, investments required (including loupes) in practice ownership
- The pros and cons of ownership versus pros and cons working in a practice.
Raabiha graduated with BDS honours from Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry. Soon after qualifying, she went on to become a dental foundation trainer for the North East London scheme to train junior dentists. She also is a clinical mentor to international dentists coming to work in the UK.
In addition, Raabiha is co-author of Dentistry in a Nutshell, a dental textbook and number one bestseller in dentistry books on Amazon. She has also been shortlisted multiple times as a finalist for the prestigious Best Young Dentist Awards.
Raabiha thoroughly enjoys teaching dentistry and has been asked to lecture at universities and give webinars on various topics. She enjoys all aspects of general dentistry with a keen interest in cosmetic dentistry. She has undertaken several training courses in aesthetic dentistry and is also a provider of Invisalign and Quick Straight Teeth orthodontic treatment.
Her approach to dentistry is that it should be fun and every visit should be a pleasurable experience. Her bubbly empathetic nature puts every patient at ease and anxious patients love coming to see her. She also has a following of over 10,000 people on her Instagram @drraabihamaan which she uses to teach, motivate and inspire the next generation of dentists.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Increasing clinical and practice efficiencies through digital workflows and the Smile in a Box solution
- Oral care in people with diabetes: What? Why? When? Where?
- Inside digital implant dentistry
- Save thousands within three months when switching dental plan provider
- Savings and investments – your burning questions answered.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.