Increasing clinical and practice efficiencies through digital workflows and the Smile in a Box solution
This webinar aims to provide implant dentists and oral surgeons with an introduction to using digital workflows to gain efficiency, save time and grow their practice.
It will provide a walk-through for Smile in a Box, which provides clinicians with a simple and efficient solution to placing implants using guided surgery.
It offers everything you need for an implant case, from full digital planning, to all the products needed for a case.
Dr Bell and Dr Faqir will present their differing journey and experience using this workflow and answer questions from the audience in a Q&A section.
- Workflow walk-through and guided surgery introduction
- Patient examination and data collection, including intraoral scanner use
- Digital planning in Codiagnostix, surgical guide design, guided surgery, and centralised guide production
- Smile in a Box case photos and tips and tricks for successful procedures, and clinical case examples
- Understanding of the efficiencies Smile in a Box can bring by reducing patient treatment time, surgical time and increasing practice growth.
Speaker: Peter Bell
Passionate about creating life-transforming smiles Peter spends his time undertaking full mouth rehabilitation and dental implant treatments at both his practices's in Tunbridge Wells and Brighton. By utilising the latest technology including Struamann's Smile in a box™ for guided surgery he is able to make the patient journey as seamless and comfortable as possible.
Speaker: Abid Faqir
Abid received his Master’s degree at Glasgow University and his Diploma in Implant dentistry from Edinburgh Royal college. He is the immediate past president of the Association of Dental Implantology (ADI). Abid now limits his practice to implants and the management of complex restorative cases with a special focus on immediate loading - having placed in excess of 5000 implants.