Join us for a panel discussion where we cover all your burning questions on everything related to investing for dentists.
- How can I make the most of the end of tax year?
- What have we learned over the past 12 months about investing?
- Is now a good time to invest?
- What does investment risk really mean?
- What are the considerations for saving?
- Can my business invest?
- How do investment decisions change throughout a dentist’s career?
- What are my options if I am over the Inheritance Tax Threshold?
- Understanding how inflation impacts your savings
- Understanding the pros and cons of saving vs investing
- How short-, medium-, and long-term financial goals might change where’s best to put your hard-earned money
- Understanding risk, diversification and how to identify your appetite for risk
- How to maximise your tax allowances ahead of the new tax year.
Iain Stevenson is the head of dental with Wesleyan. He joined from Aviva in 2003 where he was a senior financial consultant working largely in the corporate sector.
For 10 years, he managed a team of specialist financial consultants working solely with dentists and dental practices covering north Wales, north west England, Northern Ireland and the whole of Scotland.
Since 2015, Iain has managed a team providing specialist financial advice to GPs, doctors and dentists until becoming head of dental in 2021.
Magdelena Harding is a financial consultant at Wesleyan Financial Services.
She has a long history of working with dental professionals, providing tailored financial advice, and helping clients to achieve their dreams.
In addition, she has been working in the financial world for more than 15 years and covers the south west of England.
Martin joined Wesleyan in 1995 as an investment analyst.
He became a fund manager in 2001 and, for 20 years, he managed several Wesleyan funds, including the With Profits Fund until December 2020.
Now, as director of investments, Martin is responsible for overseeing the management of all Wesleyan funds and our in-house investments department, which includes our fund and property managers, analysts, and sustainable investment (SI) team.
He is also a director of Wesleyan Unit Trust Managers Ltd.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
- Go digital for the GDP
- Planning for retirement with Wesleyan
- Getting started with intraoral scanning
- Utilising a digital scanning DCP
- Guided surgery – making implant placement simpler.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.