Attendees will learn why achieving a work/life balance is so important, useful techniques to improve this balance and different measures to thrive professionally.
- Techniques to achieve a better life-flow and thrive in life
- How to adapt your workflow to succeed in your professional life
- Measures to attract patients and thrive professionally
- How to set up your patients to thrive.
Anna is a dedicated and passionate award-winning dental hygienist.
She started ‘London Hygienist’ with the mission to change the way oral health care is delivered to patients.
Anna studied at the Eastman Dental Hospital after working as a dental nurse and graduated in 2015 from the Faculty of Royal College of Surgeons.
Since qualifying, Anna has attracted an ever-growing and loyal customer base from the public, press and celebrities alike.
This – along with her superior and unrivalled dental service in the heart of London – means Anna is regarded as one of the most popular and sought-after hygienists in London and a rising star within the industry.
Anna is a key opinion leader for Philips and Orascoptic, a global Guided Biofilm Therapy (GBT) ambassador for EMS Dental, and an ambassador for the British Society of Hygienists and Therapists.
Anna also lectures and writes regularly for both industry and consumer press.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Utilising a digital scanning DCP
- Guided surgery – making implant placement simpler
- State of the art ceramic and composite restorations
- Understand the social media algorithm – and how to leverage it for maximum growth
- On demand: Question Time – NHS England’s dental contract changes and the findings so far.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.