Shaz Memon, the Marketing Expert, has released the second edition of his book, Instagram for Dentists.
Shaz Memon has released the second edition to his bestselling book, Instagram for Dentists.
The book provides insightful tips and advice for getting the most out of Instagram for dental professionals.
From building your dental practice to creating your personal brand using Instagram, it has everything you need to know.
The second edition includes an extra 100 pages and is a must-have for every dental team.
This new edition comes after the first sold out globally for the third time.
Shaz’s book is a definitive Instagram guide for dentists, designed to make learning easy. You can skip to sections that are important to you with simple, bite-size information.
Have a look at a small selection of the topics it includes:
- How to be interesting
- Identifying your own voice
- Attracting new patients
- Growing your followers
- How to hashtag
- Defining your ideal patient
- Using the ‘influencer’ approach
- Using Instagram stories
- Using reels
- What should I be posting?
- Influencer advice
- Engagement formula
- Your Instagram is your classroom
- Editing apps
- I am not comfortable on camera
- An introvert’s guide to socials
- Personal or practice branding?
- Creating a standout bio
- Embedding Instagram on your site
- The follow-back trick
- Power of nine formula
- Defining the type of work you want
- How to get more views
- What makes a good post?
- What times are best to post?
- How often should you post?
- Boost discoverability using SEO
- Writing hook titles
- Instagram visibility formula
- Instagram guides
- Instagram shop
- Taking great photos
- GDC guidelines
- Hashtag banks
- Quick replies
- Tagging for growth
- Analysing your audience
- How to get verified
- Using an agency
- Running competitions
- Paid partnerships and Influencers
- Product catalogues
- Attracting high-value patients
- Patients have influence
- And much, much more!
Keeping it up to date
On his newest release, Shaz said: ‘Thanks to your support, Instagram for Dentists sold out for the third time globally.
‘When I wrote the book in 2020, I had zero idea that this book could be so successful. I have been working on this book for the last six months to bring it up to date with all the significant upgrades Instagram has had.
‘As a result, this book is packed with new information, tips, advice, and much more.
‘An extra 100 pages have been added (390 pages hardback), but it’s still as easy to read as before.’
Learn to use Instagram to grow your brand effectively, creatively and confidently.
The link expires on 31 December 2022. The book ships globally.
Catch Shaz’s previous Marketing Expert columns:
- The dangers of ‘one stop shop’ marketing
- Don’t make these mistakes with your dental Google Business listing
- What I learned from losing my first ever client
- A social media survival guide for introverts
- Business ownership – build it and they’ll come.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.