Complete your implant practice with full arch treatment
Find out what you’re missing to enhance your implant practice with the option of full arch treatment.
This webinar will help you discover the steps needed to develop you and your team with the necessary clinical skills, the importance of a seamless practice team approach and how to start identifying suitable patients.
- The clinical skills needed to progress to full arch implant dentistry
- The importance of the role of the clinical and practice team
- How to attract and also identify suitable patients
- When to treat and when to refer.
Paul Swanson qualified from the University of Liverpool in 2000.
Dr Swanson has since completed or received several qualifications and certifications including his MFGDP qualification in 2003, a post graduate certificate in conscious sedation in 2004, a diploma in implant dentistry from the Royal College of Surgeons of England and the advanced certificate in bone grafting in 2008, and a master of science degree in implant dentistry from Queen Mary University of London in 2011.
Over the last 10 years, the volume and complexity of Dr Swanson’s cases have naturally increased. Paul’s clinical practice is now limited to implant dentistry. He owns a specialist referral practice in Liverpool where he contributes to the multidisciplinary cases performed by his team.
Dr Swanson mentors dentists at both entry level and advanced implantology. Whilst also contributing to study clubs in his region.
Paul is a tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons diploma in implant dentistry, the ITI Study Club director for Liverpool, and the co-director of IDEAL, an organisation that manages dental courses for all members of the dental team.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Master your Trios with ESM
- Wesleyan’s 2022 budget update webinar
- Ten top tips for a successful dental career – the secrets I wish I knew when I started out as a dentist
- Your website is losing you money and you don’t even know it
- Astonishing non-interruptive hands-free cameras for dental documentation and communication.