Why there’s never been a better time to make the move from NHS to private dentistry
Les Jones and Zoe Close explain why now is the perfect time to make the move from NHS to private dentistry.
Many are currently you unhappy working within the constraints of the NHS and thinking of making the journey towards private dentistry, or leaving the NHS altogether. This live interview is designed with those people in mind.
Les Jones and Zoe Close will help you to reflect on what they have learnt about working within NHS dentistry throughout the pandemic. They’ll discuss what kind of future is available for dental practices in the UK right now.
Viewers will discover the reasons why they’re in a strong position. As well as why now is your best opportunity to become a mixed or fully private practice.
Les and Zoe will discuss
- What day-to-day life is like working within the NHS. And how the COVID-19 pandemic has given dental teams a taste of the benefits of private dentistry
- How the pandemic has highlighted the importance of dental care and changed the behaviour of patients, making them more accepting of change
- The surge of new patient enquiries within private practices and reports of a three-year waiting list within NHS practices
- The key factors you need to consider when thinking about making a full or partial conversion
- Your options out of the NHS and towards independence. As well as the many benefits of making the move.
You’ll also hear from Craig Walsh, principal of Buxton Dental Practice. They took control and decided to move away from the NHS and go membership-only after his practice reopened following lockdown.
Les Jones – creative director, Practice Plan
Les Jones is the creative director at Practice Plan. After working within the dental industry for over 12 years, he has a wealth of knowledge about the dental industry.
With a forward-thinking, strategic and practical approach, Les will challenge you and your team about doing things differently and better for the future of you and your practice.
Zoe Close – head of sales, Practice Plan
Zoe Close is the head of sales at Practice Plan. She has over 30 years’ experience in the dental sector, including business manager for a corporate group, dental nurse, head receptionist and practice manager.
Zoe is passionate about supporting practices. She can offer invaluable advice on how to strategically and successfully run your business.
Craig Walsh – principal of Buxton Dental Practice
Dr Craig Walsh BDS BSc is the principal dentist at Buxton Dental Practice, a family practice situated in the heart of the Peak District.
Craig moved away from the NHS to go membership-only after the practice reopened following lockdown.