Social media and dentistry – the biggest thing to happen to our profession since the invention of the radiograph
- To discuss the various social media platforms that dentists can use to leverage their work and dental practices
- To explain the GDC’s stance on how it expects dentists to behave on social media and pitfalls to avoid
- Strategies to help boost your social media return on investment (ROI) and how to make it work for you.
- To understand the various social media platforms available
- To be aware of the regulatory issues when a GDC registrant uses social media
- Understanding how/when to post on social media
- To develop a social media strategy which is suitable to your content.
Dr Nilesh R Parmar has a special interest in implant dentistry and dental sedation for nervous patients.
In 2014, Nilesh was voted young dentist of the year at the Dental Awards and Best Young Dentist in the East of England in 2009 at The Dentistry Awards.
He is one of a few dentists in the UK to have a degree from all three London Dental Schools.
Nilesh has a never-ending passion for his work, offering training and mentoring to dentists starting out in implant dentistry and readily accepts referrals for this procedure.
To sign up and watch this webinar for free, visit dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Why ‘work smart, not hard’ dentists are using AI to increase their cases without increasing their time
- Managing periodontal diseases in primary care using the Healthy Gums Do Matter toolkit
- Thinking about moving to private practice?
- Head and neck cancer care in the general practice setting
- Peri-implantitis: aetiology, diagnosis and prevention.