Why ‘work smart, not hard’ dentists are using AI to increase their cases without increasing their time
The aims of this webinar are
- To explain AI in dentistry, and how software products that use this technology can engage leads, convert leads and remotely monitor patients in treatment
- To show how AI can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the dental workflow.
- Understanding what AI is and how this applies to dentistry
- An overview of the suite of solutions at Dental Monitoring
- Understanding the benefits of applying AI to the dental workflow from my own experience, and testimonials from our current users.
Julie Dale qualified from Sheffield Dental School in 2006. She has worked in NHS and private practice for 14 years.
In 2020, Julie joined Dental Monitoring, a company that is a specialist in AI-powered dental solutions.
Julie’s role as implementation specialist means that she trains dental teams to use this software, and puts into place effective workflows to aid team efficiency and improve the patient experience.
Having implemented the ‘virtual practice’ at many practices, Julie has seen firsthand the many benefits that practices can gain by taking the plunge with this innovative technology.
To sign up and watch this webinar for free, visit dentistry.co.uk/webinar.