The NHS to Private Dentistry Show – how to successfully transition from NHS to private dentistry (step-by-step!)
Are you unhappy working within the constraints of the NHS and thinking of making the journey towards private dentistry, or leaving the NHS altogether? If so, this event is designed with you in mind.
Over the coming days we’ll introduce you to the topics each of the leading speakers will discuss and we’ll find out a little more about the speakers too.
How to successfully transition from NHS to private dentistry (step-by-step!) (11:25-12:05)
During this honest and practical session, the NHS conversion experts will guide you through the proven processes and key stop-off points of making a full or partial conversion from NHS to private dentistry, which can all happen at a pace that suits you.
Les and Zoe will cover
- How we can assess your unique situation and measure it against a number of key influencing factors to determine if a move is right for you
- The full financial analysis and how introducing a patient plan will provide better financial security
- Guidance on how to get the buy-in and support of your team
- How to communicate with your patients to ensure you achieve the right numbers on plan to sustain a private practice
- The in-practice support, training and specialist guidance available to help you on your journey
- How Practice Plan can advise and support you every step of the way.
Les Jones – creative director, Practice Plan
Les Jones is the creative director at Practice Plan. He has worked within the dental industry for over 12 years he has a wealth of knowledge about the dental industry.
With a forward-thinking, strategic and practical approach, Les will challenge you and your team to do things differently and better for the future of you and your practice.
Zoe Close – area sales manager, Practice Plan
Zoe Close is the area sales manager at Practice Plan and has over 30 years’ experience in the dental sector. That’s including business manager for a corporate group, dental nurse, head receptionist and practice manager.
Zoe is passionate about supporting practices and can offer invaluable advice on how to strategically and successfully run your business.
To register for The NHS to Private Dentistry Show for free, simply visit dentistry.co.uk/shows/nhs-to-private-dentistry.
Other lectures also on at The NHS to Private Dentistry Show: