We understand it’s a big decision and there is a lot to consider. However the financial experts are here to support you! Join Wesleyan Iain Stevenson, Magdelena Harding and Louise Bone as they discuss the importance of financial planning and solutions available to you as an NHS dentist considering moving to private.
- NHS benefits recap, including your pension scheme, life cover and sick pay
- Financial implications of going private and how to replace them
- The McCloud judgement (age discrimination case) and how it affects you
- Impact on your patients and staff
- What happens to your patients?
- Targets, NHS models and the ‘hybrid practice’.
Plus, there’s a live Q&A at the end where you can ask any burning questions you may have for further support.
Magdelena Harding is a financial consultant at Wesleyan Financial Services.
She has a long history of working with dental professionals, providing tailored financial advice, and helping clients to achieve their dreams.
She has been working in the financial world for over 15 years and covers the south west of England.
Louise Bone has been a regional support manager for the Practice Plan Group, a specialist provider of practice-branded dental plans.
She has 17 plus years’ experience in dentistry including in practice.
To sign up and watch this webinar for free, visit dentistry.co.uk/webinar.