Private Dentistry Awards: plan your entry now
Everything you need to know about the Private Dentistry Awards happening this year in November.
Private Dentistry Awards 2021
- Entry deadline: Monday 20 September
- Awards ceremony: Friday 5 November
- Venue: Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge, London.
Dentistry partners the prestigious Private Dentistry Awards. This year we are back with an awards ceremony taking place on Friday 5 November at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge Road, London.
Each year the awards scheme continues to increase in prestige and standards – as well as attracting evermore entries from across the UK private dentistry profession.
Now firmly established as an evening event, the dinner is a great way to kick off the Christmas party season with a classy yet relaxed evening celebrating the achievements of colleagues and peers.
With a glittering reception, and a delicious three-course meal preceding the ceremony, it is a night not to forget. If you think you stand a chance of winning in one of our categories, do not hesitate and request your entry pack today.
The Private Dentistry Awards is highly esteemed and offers numerous benefits for your practice if you enter.
Entering the awards is a perfect way to thank your valued staff and employees, while recognising your own strengths and team efforts. Winning an award is extremely satisfying and ensures increased trust from your patients and staff.
Winners are able to use the Private Dentistry Awards logo on their practice marketing, communicating to patients that they are one of the UK’s top practices.
How to enter
You can see the categories available to enter below, just choose those you wish to enter, and the first step is to register your entry on the awards website at dentistry.co.uk/awards/private-dentistry-awards.
Free registration is available up until 2 July.
Once registered, the closing date for your entry is Monday 20 September.
To compile a great entry, make sure to do the following:
- Write between 750 – 1,000 words on why you are a contender for this award (please do not go above this allowance), and follow the judges’ guidelines under each category
- Add relevant supporting evidence (for example photos, marketing materials, testimonials and so on)
- Submit before the entry deadline on Monday 20 September.
Please see the awards website for full terms and conditions.
Categories for 2021
- Best Young Dentist
- Best Treatment of
- Nervous Patients
- Best Child-Friendly Practice
- Best Charity or Community Project
- Best New Practice
- Most Improved Practice
- Best Referral Practice
- Best Digital Practice
- Best website
- Best Hygienist/Therapist
- Best Receptionist
- Best Practice Manager
- Best Dental Nurse
- Best Practice Design & Brand
- Best Team
- Best Practice Principal
- Best Patient Care
- Practice of the Year 2021.