This webinar will go through a predictable step-by-step evidence based protocol for bonding direct and indirect restorations.
It aims to give clinicians a clear workflow for all restorations bonded adhesively to overcome traditional problems faces such as debonds, marginal staining and premature failure.
- Understand the importance of biofilm removal
- Discuss the success of universal and self etch bonding systems
- Understand the current systems available for indirect adhesive luting and helping chose the correct material for long-term success
- Understand key clinical tips for long term polish, stain resistance and avoiding debonds.
Nik Sethi has a masters in aesthetic dentistry, has completed the MAGDS exams from the Royal College of surgeons and is the president elect for the British Academy of Aesthetic dentistry.
He is also director of Elevate-dent education, teaching aesthetic dentistry across the UK and internationally, and is a director of Square Mile Dental Centre and Dental Beauty Basildon.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Introduction to early intervention orthodontics with clear aligners
- Occlusion success in restorative and aesthetic dentistry
- Nexus iOS – the next generation of digital all-on-X treatment
- Mastering financial success for your practice – our top five tips for principal dentists
- AlignerFlow LC – shining a new light on aligner therapy attachments.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.