The Dental Hygienist Roadshow 2023 is going digital! Learn more about the three lectures in the webinar series and sign up now.
Throughout 2023, The Dental Hygienist Roadshow brought essential oral health education to audiences across the UK. Three of the lectures from the roadshow will now be available as free live webinars from 7-9 November 2023.
Full details of the webinars are below. The first 150 delegates to sign up will receive a welcome pack from Johnson & Johnson, so make sure to register today!
Attendees of this webinar will gain an understanding of human behaviour and personality types.
They will also understand the link between personality types and oral and systemic health, as well as the different approaches to oral health instructions depending on patient personality type.
- Understanding human behaviour and personality types
- Understanding the link between personality types oral and systemic health
- Understanding different approaches to oral health instructions depending on personality type.
Attendees of this webinar will understand why personalised dental medicine is the future for oral care and what it means.
They will also appreciate the need to shift from managing periodontitis to gingivitis and why, from an oral and systemic health perspective.
As well as this, Iain will discuss the need to develop bi-directional working pathways with physicians and why it is important.
- Understand why personalised dental medicine is the future for oral care and what it means
- Appreciate the need to shift from managing periodontitis to gingivitis and why, from an oral and systemic health perspective
- Understand the need to develop bi-directional working pathways with physicians and why it is important.
This webinar will provide an overview of the role of chemotherapeutics in biofilm prevention reviewing the latest mouth rinse evidence.
It will also discuss why it’s important for dental hygienists and therapists to review and critique research and how we can implement the results in our daily practice.
- Develop research critique skills
- Understand the latest research on chemotherapeutic mouth rinses
- Understand how research informs S3 guidelines.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Getting started with 3D printing
- How Mike Hesketh took his practice from £800,000 turnover to £2 million in 18 months
- Go digital and thrive: how I built my squat practice from digital foundations
- The right diagnosis for endodontic treatments without pain
- New AI assisted remote monitoring integrated with the Invisalign digital workflow.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.