The aim of this webinar is to gain a good understanding of the science behind whitening, elaborate on the Boutique Whitening protocols and give confidence to all members of the dental team when discussing and delivering teeth whitening.
- Establish the law in the UK regarding tooth whitening
- Discuss the dimensions of colour and shade taking
- Elaborate on the tooth whitening consultation
- Identify different types of tooth discolouration
- Explore the different types of tooth whitening available on the market
- Explain how tooth whitening works
- Provide information on the different types of tooth whitening gel and clear indications for which whitening gel to use
- Elaborate on informed consent for tooth whitening
- Discuss the Boutique Whitening step-by-step tooth whitening protocol
- Discuss the tooth whitening review
- Understand the process of internal tooth whitening and deliver our full protocol
- Examine common issues with tooth whitening, and how to address these.
Prem graduated from Birmingham Dental School in 2003. After an extremely short clinical career, Prem embarked on several ventures:
- He went on to own and sell a 17 practice corporate
- Founded Academy of Clinical Excellence (the largest postgraduate training school in the UK at the time)
- Founded TBR Implants UK, now sold
- Founded Walrus Design House, a design and print agency, now sold
- CEO of BDS Dental Laboratory
- CEO of Quick Straight Teeth
- CEO of Boutique Whitening.
Boutique is the UK’s largest whitening brand and now sells in 26 countries with offices in Australia and the USA.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Are you a practice owner?
- The key principles to master for advanced hard and soft tissue techniques
- Transitioning from NHS to private dentistry with confidence
- Breaking down NHS conversion barriers
- So easy a prosthodontist can do it: modern materials for treating the edentulous arch.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.