The aim of this webinar is to improve the awareness and understanding of Invisalign Virtual Care AI and how it can improve the patient experience and practice efficiencies.
It will support attendees in identifying best practice for integration into the patient journey.
- How the use of Invisalign Virtual Care AI can improve the patient experience
- How the use of Invisalign Virtual Care AI can improve patient and practice workflows
- The best way to integrate Invisalign Virtual Care AI in practice
- How using Invisalign Virtual Care AI can influence patient compliance.
Jan Einfeldt is a speaker for iTero and Invisalign. He has been an Invisalign provider since 2008 and has been teaching intraoral scanning to dentists since 2017.
In addition, he has delivered lectures in cities across the UK, Ireland and Germany, and speaks Danish and German fluently.
He has also created and teaches the digital masterclass for iTero users to get the most out of the iTero digital environment, the IOS simulations and restorative features and benefits.
Jan is the UK representative for the International Digital Dental Academy (IDDA) and on the orthodontic committee.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Breaking down NHS conversion barriers
- So easy a prosthodontist can do it: modern materials for treating the edentulous arch
- A practitioner’s guide to endodontic retreatment
- An introduction to CS 3D Imaging Software
- Comfortable patient, comfortable clinician.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.