This webinar is delivered by gold and silver members of Styleitaliano who are renowned for their feasible, teachable, repeatable approach to minimally invasive dentistry.
The content will include how to bleach the teeth to create a homogenous colour prior to restorative work, and electing the right composite for direct veneering to complement whiter, healthy smiles.
It will discuss the use of matrices to form tooth anatomy in the anterior, as well as accessing the correct tools to help you simplify the anatomy.
Finally, it will also demonstrate the materials and techniques to get a high gloss polish.
- How to bleach the teeth to create a homogenous colour prior to restorative work
- How to select the right composite for direct veneering
- What materials and techniques you need to get a high gloss polish
- How to use matrices to form tooth anatomy in the anterior
- How to use the correct tools to help you simplify the anatomy.
Dr Osama Shaalan
Osama is an international lecturer in restorative and adhesive dentistry, focusing mainly in composite resin restorations.
He has been a speaker in many local and international congresses, including Bulgaria, Spain, UK, Iraq, Turkey, Jordan, Libya and Palestine.
Osama has also authored many articles in the field of aesthetics dentistry, and he has been a Styleitaliano gold member since 2021.
Dr Maroun Ghaleb
A specialist in aesthetic and prosthetic dentistry, Maroun obtained his diploma of doctor in dental surgery in 2012 and his master degree in restorative and aesthetic dentistry in 2015 from Saint Joseph University of Beirut.
Since then, he’s been an instructor at the same university in the department of restorative and aesthetic dentistry in the preclinical and clinical classes. He is active in the research field and has published many articles in international journals.
In addition, Maroun runs a private practice in Lebanon and he’s focusing on anterior direct restorations.
Dr Rim Bourgi
Rim graduated in dentistry in 2018 at Saint-Joseph University of Beirut, Lebanon, and pursued her master’s degree in aesthetic and prosthetic dentistry in 2021.
Since then, she has been a clinical and preclinical instructor at the same university in the department of restorative and aesthetic dentistry.
Currently, she is enrolled in a doctorate program at two universities and she owns a private clinic in her hometown, Tyre.
In addition, Rim has many publications in international high impact factor journals with her main focus on dental research.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Increasing clinical and practice efficiencies through digital workflows and the Smile in a Box solution
- Oral care in people with diabetes: What? Why? When? Where?
- Inside digital implant dentistry
- Save thousands within three months when switching dental plan provider
- Savings and investments – your burning questions answered.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.