The aim of this webinar is to show why it’s important to plan your life and finances when selling a practice.
It will help you understand if you can afford to do the things you want to in life, without running out of money.
As well as this, it will demonstrate how a financial plan can help you make key decisions and explain how to make the most of your sale proceeds.
- Key steps to make the most of your practice sale proceeds
- Understand the importance of creating a detailed financial plan so you don’t run out of money
- Be clear on the information you need to make life-changing decisions
- Five tips to maximise your chance of having a good investment experience.
Thomas has been helping dentists with their finances for over 20 years.
He’s the founder and managing director of Wealthwide, which is an independent financial planning firm providing specialist advice for dentists.
As a chartered and certified financial planner, Thomas helps principals manage their financial affairs so they can achieve what they want in life without the fear of running out of money.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
- Increasing clinical and practice efficiencies through digital workflows and the Smile in a Box solution
- Oral care in people with diabetes: What? Why? When? Where?
- Inside digital implant dentistry
- Save thousands within three months when switching dental plan provider
- Savings and investments – your burning questions answered.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.