The much-garlanded dental hygienist and therapist Anna Middleton launched her first Thrive course earlier this year to help fellow hygienists and therapists thrive in their roles.
It gives them an insight into business and marketing with those for ambition to achieve greater autonomy as well as personal and career growth.
Feedback from her first oversubscribed course highlighted how this favourably impacted on delegates:
- ‘I have had some of my highest earning days since the course’
- ‘Managed to get my work life balance in order after the course’
- ‘You helped me find new ways of doing things I needed to do the most, especially with a busy schedule and being on the go all the time’
- ‘You’ve shown me how to not settle for just a pay cheque and how to work in more modern and practical ways’
- ‘You’ve changed my mindset and boosted my confidence’
- ‘I am working less hours and taking more time out for myself. My sales have gone up by 30% and my stress levels went down even more’
- ‘Thrive is so well developed and delivered: it’s not your average dental course. A great blend of business and branding, with a light touch of clinical. I loved it!’
Aspirations and transformations
The course aimed at unlocking their potential as delegates learnt how to build their own brands, achieve financial freedom for a better work-life balance, understand how to grasp non-clinical opportunities and, best of all, get the respect they deserved as a vital part of the dental team.
Another key attraction was that Anna spoke to every delegate ahead of the event and was able to create focussed content for each person, their aspirations and their transformation goals and covered purpose, motivation, mindset, branding, marketing, social media, PR and workflow.
Now Anna has announced that Thrive is back with a one-day course limited to 20 delegates taking place on 4 February 2023 at The Marylebone Hotel – 47 Welbeck St, London W1G 8DN. An early-bird price of £450 is available until 30 November.
The course package includes a one-day training event along with two 15-minute calls with Anna. One prior to course day and one as a follow up support consultation call after the course. All delegates will also receive a goodie bag.
Emilee Walby who is dually qualified in dental hygiene and therapy in New Zealand, registered as a dental hygienist in the UK. She is also professional marketing manager for Philips.
‘Philips is delighted to renew the company’s sponsorship of the event,’ she said.
‘Anna’s vision makes a such a lot of sense. With my New Zealand background, I have also seen more collaboration between dentists and hygienists with a model based on team work partnership as opposed to a hierarchical structure where the hygienist does what the dentist tells them to do.
‘The mind-set needs to shift broadly and I am confident that we are heading that way in the UK too as there are quite a few hygienists out there who have shown how empowered they can be and work as influencers for the profession.
‘Anna’s successful first Thrive course is testament to that.’
Anyone interested in the new course can book online www.londonhygienist.com/thrive