This webinar will discuss concepts and practical application of techniques to ensure the success of posterior direct composite restorations, as well as an introduction to biomimetic techniques.
- What is success of a direct restoration?
- Knowledge of the benefits of keeping a tooth vital
- Concepts of biomimetic dentistry
- The effects of polymerisation shrinkage and downfalls created
- How much caries should we remove
- Cavity design and C factor.
George is a restorative dentist providing clinical care to his patients in his multi-disciplinary specialist practices in Wimbledon village and Parsons Green.
He originally qualified with distinction from Newcastle dental school in 2009 and quickly realised his passion for providing aesthetic dentistry.
He then completed a masters’ degree in aesthetic restorative dentistry at Kings College London with distinction.
George frequently attends dental courses which tend to focus in the field of restorative dentistry.
He has recently completed an American run mastership program in the field of biomimetic dentistry. This is a field of dentistry which endeavours to preserve intact tooth structure and restore teeth back to the function and biomechanics of natural teeth.
George has won a number of awards including the best young dentist in London 2018 and 2019, best young dentist England 2020, the Pitt Ford prize in endodontics, and British endodontic societies prize for vocational dental practitioners.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Aesthetic crown lengthening – a consideration in bonding, orthodontics and restorative dentistry
- Grow your hygiene and fresh breath centre post-lockdown
- The importance of practising Slow Dentistry
- Dan and Wayne in conversation with the IDDA
- Is it safe? The ultimate guide to the minimally invasive management of class II carious lesions.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.