Clinical Dentistry: the importance of practising Slow Dentistry
This webinar will explore the four cornerstones of Slow Dentistry, and why this non-profit Swiss organisation is taking the dental world by storm.
It will discuss how some of the worlds most successful dentists are building successful careers around seeing fewer patients a day, ensuring safe, ethically-driven treatment planning, proper execution, kindness, and having time to rest and focus on mental health.
- How you can be more successful by seeing fewer patients a day
- How to build a successful practice
- The four cornerstones of Slow Dentistry
- How to become a part of Slow Dentistry – the fastest growing dental network in the world.
Dr Miguel Stanley
Dr Miguel Stanley is a world recognised leader in dentistry with over 20 years of clinical practice experience in advanced dentistry.
He has lectured in over 55 countries, sharing his thoughts and views with dentists from all walks of life.
He is also the founder and CEO of White Clinic based in Lisbon, Portugal and responsible for a large team of dental specialists focused on complex cosmetic oral rehabilitation.
Dr Jana Denzel
Dr Jana Denzel is a practising dentist and an honorary global ambassador for Slow Dentistry.
He is also the clinical director of Manchester Imaging Limited, which aims to incorporate artificial intelligence into dental diagnosis.
After being awarded Best Young Dentist – London for 2021/22, Jana is an example of how the four corner stones of Slow Dentistry play a pivotal role in improving the standards of care in dentistry worldwide.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Dan and Wayne in conversation with the IDDA
- Is it safe? The ultimate guide to the minimally invasive management of class II carious lesions
- More than meets the AI
- Combining your NHS and private pension
- CBCT – seeing the difference makes a difference.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.