Peri-implantitis – how can we help our patients reduce the risk?
The attendees of this webinar will be able to diagnose peri-implant diseases, as well as manage the disease or refer the case on.
They will also explore the use of new technologies to help improve our patients oral health and implant health.
- Diagnosing peri-implant disease
- Management of peri-implant disease
- Maintenance of implants for long term success utilising new technologies
- When to refer peri-implantitis if needed.
Amit is the principal specialist and director at Birmingham Dental Specialists in Birmingham.
More about Amit:
- His special interests are dental implants, regenerative and aesthetic periodontics
- Amit graduated from the University of Liverpool and then completed a four year specialist training programme in periodontics at Guy’s, King’s & St Thomas’ Dental Institute
- Amit was an associate specialist in periodontics at the Birmingham Dental School for nine years
- Currently, he is still an honorary clinical lecturer at the University of Birmingham’s School of Dentistry
- He has taught at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. This has included lecturing to dental practitioners both in the UK as well as internationally
- Amit is also on the committee of the Association of Dental Implantology and the president elect
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Introduction to hard and soft tissue grafting: rules and pitfalls
- Digital workflow: not just how, but why
- Occlusion a review and its relevance to implant dentistry
- An introduction to the full digital workflow for implant planning using surgical guides and digital solutions
- Going beyond for your patients.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.