South West Dentistry Show – three weeks to go!
It’s only three weeks until the South West Dentistry Show touches down at Ashton Gate Stadium in Bristol.
For only the second time, FMC will bring a major dental exhibition to the south west of the UK.
The free-to-attend exhibition on the 2 July is back by popular demand after it was a huge hit last year.
The South West Dentistry Show will be your chance to learn, engage and experience the very latest in dentistry. It will include an impressive array of power lectures on a variety of clinical topics, as well as a whole range of leading companies exhibiting.
‘We cannot wait for another year of fantastic shows,’ Leanna Ellis, events director at FMC, said.
‘By launching our regional calendar, we will bring the show to you. With that in mind, we will be sure to make it an event to remember.
‘From dentists to dental nurses and technicians, it’s a show with something for everyone. Register and sign up now for free.’
To register, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/south-west.
More speakers will be announced closer to the time so keep checking www.dentistry.co.uk/south-west to find out who’s been added.
In the meantime, here’s a glance at those already revealed:
- Chris Barrow – The top 10 habits of Champions League dental businesses
- Ashish Soneji – Focusing practice on minimally invasive cosmetic dentistry
- Deepak Simkhada – The periodontal medicolegal minefield, how can I avoid it?
- Alfonso Rao – Full arch: different strategy to rehabilitate patient’s dentition
- Aly Virani – Waterless bone drilling for dental implants: the slow drilling protocol
- Alexander Lichtmannegger – Full arch prosthetics on divergent implants
- Alison Large – Managing patient expectations.
Register for free for the South West Dentistry Show on the 2 July by visiting our website, www.dentistry.co.uk/south-west.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.