Buying and selling a dental practice with Peter Cummings
Are you a dentist and thinking about buying or selling a dental practice? Then you should attend this upcoming Q&A webinar with Peter Cummings, practice valuation manager of Mediestates.
Questions posed will cover the purchase of a practice, what to expect in a dental practice sale, how to price it for the market and so much more.
- Understand what an evidence-based valuation entails
- The process of selling a dental practice
- The importance of planning your exit
- How Covid has affected dental practice sales.
Peter has over 25 years’ experience in the dental industry. He has worked for both an industry leading corporate and also independent dental marketing companies.
His expertise includes business development, marketing and sales, recruitment, project management and team management.
Peter is responsible for conducting detailed business appraisals and valuations with practice owners. This is to assist them with their exit strategy.
His extensive knowledge of all aspects of dentistry enables him to provide valuable market insight, as well as give advice tailored specifically to the dental practice owner’s business.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Clinical Dentistry: The complete guide to smile makeovers with porcelain veneers
- Complete your implant practice with full arch treatment
- Common mistakes of the novice implant dentist and how to avoid them
- Where are we now with guided implant surgery? Learn why you and your patients deserve to benefit from its advantages
- Every smile tells a story – how curiosity improves treatment planning.