Sarah Macdonald will discuss retention post short and long-term orthodontic treatment at the North of England Dentistry Show.
Taking place on Saturday 12 March 2022, it features a leading line up of speakers, CPD for all attendees and an exhibition hall containing all the latest dental innovations.
Held in Manchester Central Convention Complex, it is also completely free to attend.
To register simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/north-show.
Sarah Macdonald will deliver a lecture at the Clinical Dentistry Theatre titled: ‘Fixed bonded retainer power session: top tips for successful retention post short and long-term orthodontic treatment.’
Leading speaker line up
Attendees to the North of England Dentistry Show are spoilt for choice when it comes to speakers.
With eight lecture zones, a full day’s speaker line up and a whole range of topics covered, there’s something for every member of the dental team.
Here’s a sneak glance at some of the speakers already confirmed:
Speakers will appear across eight lecture zones including:
- Dental Implants
- Digital Dentistry
- Dental Laboratories
- Clinical Dentistry
- Dental Nursing Hub
- Dental CPD
- Avant Garde suite.
Why should you attend?
More speakers, more CPD and more reasons to attend than before – here’s the top five reasons to register:
- Pick and choose up between 60+ CPD lectures on the day. Combined with a trial pass to Dentistry CPD, you’ll be able to obtain all the hours you need for 2022.
- Inspirational lectures from leading clinicians – many of the profession’s leading clinicians bringing their expertise to a series of ‘power lectures’
- Meet 100s of brands in one day – make sure you bring your credit card as you’ll get to speak to all of the leading manufacturers and find out about all the latest innovations
- Goody bags – don’t leave empty handed! Every delegate will get a goody bag with samples, special offers and trials
- Inspired by dental professionals, for dental professionals – the team is the beating heart of any practice. That’s why the Dentistry Show North caters to dentists and the dental team.
To register for the show for free and find out more information, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/north-show.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.