Digital Dentistry Show – the use of artificial intelligence and salivary diagnostics for optimal patient care
Get to grips with artificial intelligence and how it can assist diagnostics at this year’s Digital Dentistry Show.
Taking place on Saturday 27 November at Novotel West, London, the show will include a range of power lectures focusing on clinical and business topics.
Taking place from 9:00 to 16:00, delegates can also explore the all-day exhibition. This will not only feature stands from leading brands but also provide excellent networking opportunities.
Whether you are new to the digital side of dentistry or keen to extend to your knowledge, there will be something for all clinicians.
For more information or to register visit www.dentistry.co.uk/shows/digital-dentistry-show.
Who’s speaking at the Digital Dentistry Show?
Over the past decade, dentistry has evolved by introducing technology to improve delivery of treatment and patient outcomes. Dr Sampson will be covering what the next 10 years may look like, with the introduction of artificial intelligence and salivary diagnostics into every day practice.
She will cover how she uses the saliva to test for bacteria, inflammatory markers, and certain enzyme markers to help her diagnose patients, monitor treatment, and improve patient outcomes.
By looking at the saliva, not only is it easier to diagnose dental disease, but can also give an indication to systemic disease too. She will be showing this by going through case studies. She will also discuss how as an industry we must embrace the introduction of artificial intelligence into our workflow. Dr Sampson will be covering its novel use to detect dental diseases like decay and gum disease, as well as systemic diseases like osteoporosis and diabetes through intraoral radiographs.
Speaker line up for the Digital Dentistry Show
- Dr Emma Laing – digital advances in orthodontics and orthognathic surgery
- Wayne Williams – expanding and optimising the benefits of intraoral scanning
- Murtuza Husnaini – how to use AI to revolutionise your practice
- Adam Nulty and Chris Lefkaditis – accuracy, budget and ROI – factors affecting scanner choice
- Mario Beretta – digital workflow with one-piece implants in full arch implant restorations
- Adam Nulty and Quintus Van Tonder – beautifying your in house CAD composite ad ceramics
- Chris Lefkaditis and Patrik Zachrisson – guided surgery with Exoplan
- Jonathan Schwarzmann and Andrew Flatters – getting started with digital dentistry – our experiences and how to avoid the pitfalls
- Manuel Leimgruber – creating excellence with speed and precision
- Steven Campbell – advantages of Exocad for the surgeon and technician
- Dr Chris McConnell – why should I take digital impressions?